Burno Adjustment Bureau, LLC will provide you with prompt, professional, service & support during your loss evaluation & recovery process.
Suffering a property loss can be a life changing experience. There are so many things to consider.
You may be asking the question: Where do I start? Well that’s exactly where we step in. From the beginning we help take away the pressure and stress that comes with dealing with your insurance claim. We guide you through the claim process from start to finish making sure to cross our “T’s” and dot our “I’s” for our clients.
We have been in business for over 30 years providing service to our clients and their friends and family.
We work under the belief that you should do unto others as you would have them do unto you. So we treat every client and claim with the up most care. With us you are getting a reliable and hard working team that understands this is a frustrating time and knows how to navigate through it to help you come out on top! Let us help you. It would be the least we could do.
- Residential Property Owners
- Commercial Property Owners
- Industrial Property Owners
- Religious Organizations (Schools and Churches)
- Attorneys Representing Property Owners
Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Hiring an Adjuster
Public adjusters have experience working for insurance companies, so they know exactly how to handle a claim to maximize your benefits and avoid costly mistakes.
Insurance adjusters generally work during regular business hours. With family and work, business hours may be the most inconvenient to handle a claim.
Faster claim settlements:
After experiencing a loss, you have limited time to file a claim and accept a settlement.
Ensure full recovery:
When your property receives damage, there may be hidden losses that an insurance adjuster may miss.
We represent you in a claim to get you the most financial return for your property loss….
- Burno Adjustment
Burno Adjustment Bureau
ready to help you with:
Fire and smoke damage can wreak havoc on a structure and even a small fire can cause major damage. We can help speed up the recovery process.
Damage caused by water or flooding can have a devastating impact if not re-mediated properly and efficiently. We will act quickly to make sure the drying process happens immediately.
From wind to hail to water, even a minor storm can cause massive and expensive damage to a building or home. We will be there for you when the storm passes to help you rebuild.
What exactly do we do?
We represent you in a claim to get you the most financial return for your property loss…
Our company specializes in helping homeowners owners, corporations, small businesses and churches with all their insurance claim needs. Rely on the experts at Burno Adjustment Bureau, LLC when the unthinkable happens. We’re here to see that your insurance claims are handled fairly. We work for you! You deserve a fair settlement if you’ve paid your insurance premiums. Take advantage of our 30 years of claim experience. Let us review your policy, claims and property damage to help you get the most return for your loss.
Use an advocate you can trust when you have insurance claims. Burno Adjustment Bureau, LLC negotiates with your insurance company on your behalf to make sure you are properly compensated for all of your insured losses. Our professional fee is based upon a small percentage of your settlement and there are no upfront cost to you.
Here’s how we’ll handle it!
- Thoroughly review your policies
- Inspect your property for damages
- Prepare required documents for Insurance Company
- Assist you in complying with the policy’s requirements
- Prepare detailed inventories and estimate of your property possessions and other damaged property
- Assist in the temporary relocation of your family, if necessary
- Develop a claim strategy to keep the process flowing smoothly
- Work with you and your client to prepare a thorough loss-of-income or loss-of-use claim
- Advise and assist you with the many issues that arise throughout the entire claim process
- Assemble a detailed building damage estimate based on your coverage and the extent of the loss